Jolly Phonics Student Book 1 JL7229 (in print letters)
Introduce young learners to phonics with Jolly Phonics Student Book 1 in print letters (JL7229). This write-in student book offers engaging activities for children in their first year of reading and writing. It introduces letter sounds, regular words, and tricky words, supported by step-by-step lesson plans in the Jolly Phonics Teacher’s Book.
The Jolly Phonics Student Books are write-in student books providing fun and engaging lesson activities for young children in their first year of learning to read and write.
Jolly Phonics Student Book 1:
– Introduces the 42 main letter sounds of English, each with its own story and
– Shows children how to use their letter-sound knowledge to read and write
simple regular words.
– Teaches the first set of tricky words. Children learn to blend the sounds and
identify the tricky part.
– Comes with step-by-step lesson plans and comprehensive support, provided in the Jolly Phonics Teacher’s Book.
This refreshed version of the book is the same as the previous edition in terms of core content, but is enhanced with:
– A fresh new look in terms of cover and page designs.
– Easier navigation in a variety of ways, including color-coding and contents.
– Alignment of content across the materials for consistency of teaching.